- Open every day from 9:00 to 19:30, including holidays.
- July & August : 9:00 to 20:00
Annual closure : november
Tel : +33 (0)4 68 04 66 87
The acces of the baths is open to everyone (adults and children from 1 year).
Water goes out at 40°C on the hight part and 36°C at the low part.
Booking is only for the groups (more than 11 people).
• The reduction for groups is granted from 11 persons.
• Booking required. only for groups. Consult us.
• The recommended bathing time is 20 to 30 minutes/day.
• The baths aren't recommended to the cardiac people.
• Warning : bathing suit obligatory. Forbiddent city underpants.
• The sulphurous water blackesn the jewels in silver, think of removing them !.
• Swimsuits & towels in the sale
• Warm and cold drinks, freeze
• Memories, postcards, books to the sale.
Dogs prohibited on the site.
Massages of well-being
During the summer, Pascale Pugibet (somatotherapist) offers to do outdoors massages on the site,
and with appointements, in the village, the reste of the year.
Tel : +33 (0)6 59 59 60 78
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
© Textes, photographies et illustrations - Commune de Dorres 2015 - Tous droits réservés • Reproduction interdite
Remerciements : Tibô Colonges (graphe), Marc Cambien, Pierre Campmajo, Sylvie Candau, Jean-Bernard Mathon CRCP (photos)